Posting Date: 4/24/2017
Position: Full Time Heavy Equipment Operator
Salary: Hourly; Based on Experience ($19.00 - $25.00)
Job Description: Handley Dirt Work Plus is seeking a full time, team oriented and energetic individual to be a heavy equipment operator.
Looking for operators who have excavator and skid loader experience that will help with various ongoing and new projects in the Cedar Rapids, Ia Area. Duties will include but not limited to installing SANITARY SEWER lines and water lines.
Applicants must have a Clean Valid Drivers License, A "Class A CDL" is PREFERRED
- Daily Equipment Inspection.
- Identifying equipment failures and maintenance items, and reporting them to management.
- Understanding of tasks assigned.
- Ability to read project plans.
- Decision making.
- Ability to identify job site hazards and report them to the management team.
- Keeping equipment and job sites clean and organized.
- Communicating with customers.
Handley Dirt Work Plus, LLC is an insured family owned and operated business. We have many years experience with different types of projects ranging from digging water lines and ponds to building demolition. Come join our family!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org